Exquisite framing not only improves the visual appearance of the artwork, but also gives strong protection against damage and deterioration. Our experienced framer will be able to advise you with regards to the type of frame moulding and or material use to match the art piece of interest. There are various framing approaches that are available such as box style, double mounting and acrylic clip/box. We are pleased to suggest new innovations to our customers based on our professional stretching and framing experiences.
We have a selection of frame moldings shipped from different countries, such as the USA, Italy, Malaysia and Taiwan to accommodate different customers' needs. What’s more is that our framer offers a range of hand-made frame mouldings that are also available to choose from.
We also customize large decorative mirrors and safety mirrors (Safety mirror: material will not shatter into pieces if crashed, or damaged, therefore is less likely to pose a threat when broken)
Picture framing order procedure:
1. Give us a call or email below information for quotation:
- Artwork type (photograph? oil painting? paper art work?)
- Artwork size (H x W x D)
- Frame preference (col, frame width - we will recommend if no special request)
- Framing method (we will recommend if no special request)
2. Once order confirmed, we will send an invoice, payment in advance
3. Arrange the pick up
4. Normal framing lead time 5~7 working days, need sur-charge for 1 day express framing service
5. Arrange delivery
6. If need hanging service, we will provide another quotation